7 Reasons to Watch Documentary Now! Season One on Netflix
Last year, Saturday Night Live alums Bill Hader and Fred Armisen put their stamp on the world of documentary filmmaking with the seven-part series Documentary Now!. And in case you missed it or want to relive an Icelandic salute to Al Capone or an even more unsettling look at the residents of Sandy Passage, the entire first season is available to stream on Netflix starting Thursday, March 24th. Here are five reasons you need to binge-watch Documentary Now!.
1. The Sandy Passage gals will keep you up to date on the latest fashions.
2. You'll hit all the hot spots with the intrepid reporters of Dronez.
3. The story behind the making of the classic film 'Kunuk the Hunter' will finally be revealed.
4. 'The Eye Doesn't Lie' will introduce you to a man who may have been wrongfully accused.
5. You'll learn all about Iceland's Al Capone festival...
6. And hear the smooth, dulcet tones of the Blue Jean Committee.