Marc Maron has never been shy about putting people in their place, and few things get his goat up as much as Millennials, those over-sharing, entitled youngsters who remind Marc he’s not going to live forever. Unfortunately for Marc, the new season of Maron finds him back on drugs and having to deal with a bunch of whiny Millennials in rehab, as if getting clean wasn’t hard enough. Here are a few ways Marc has tried (and failed) to relate to the future of our country.
5. Marc can’t help putting them down, even with some pillow talk.
4. Sometimes he tries to speak their language…
3. It usually doesn’t go well.
2. Because he knows that their generation is totally screwed.
1. Mostly though, they just make him feel old.
Watch Maron deal with his own personal “Breakfast Club” hell…