While fans of IFC may know Andy Kindler as one of Marc’s snarky pals on Maron, he’s also one of the hardest working stand-ups in the biz. With his sarcastic take on pop culture and self deprecating style, Andy’s carved out a unique corner of the comedy sphere. Before you catch Andy on a brand new Maron this Wednesday at 9P, check out a few of his best jokes that’ll remind you you’re not the only one who thinks the world is nuts.
10. Andy has some self esteem issues.
9. Okay, he kind of hates himself.
8. Still, he has important points to make.
7. And he knows how to party.
6. He just gets people.
5. And he’s open to new experiences.
4. And he has his priorities straight.
3. He’s more of a glass is half empty type of guy.
2. Seriously, he’s not a happy person.
1. But at least he has his hobbies.
Watch Andy visit Marc in the “Dead Son Museum” this Wednesday at 9P on IFC.