IFC Game Night Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. A Purchase Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period: IFC Game Night Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at approximately 8:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 10, 2019 and ends at 01:00:00 AM ET on December 27, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of (52) separate and individual Entry Periods that commence every Thursday at 8:00 PM ET and conclude at 01:00 AM ET (the “Entry Period(s)”), unless otherwise indicated on ifcgamenight.com . One (1) random drawing (the “Random Drawing(s)”) will be held on or about the day after the end of each of the Entry Periods, from among all eligible entries received during such applicable Entry Period, in order to award fifty (50) Prizes per Entry Period, for a total of or approximately two-thousand six-hundred (2,600) Prizes throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of their entry. Employees of IFC TV LLC (“Sponsor) and any of Sponsor’s respective affiliates, parents, subsidiary companies, and advertising and promotion agencies or prize providers (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of each (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void everywhere else outside the U.S. or where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- How to Enter: To enter go to ifcgamenight.com (the “Promotional Site”), and follow the instructions. All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit one entry per person/email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service provider will apply. All entries must be received by 01:00:00 am ET on each Friday of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the Webmaster hosting the Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: Approximately two-thousand and six hundred (2,600) Prizes are available to be awarded throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period (fifty (50) per each Entry Period) (each, a “Prize”) When the Entry Period is promoted, Sponsor shall give additional details regarding the prize. The prizes to be awarded may change with each Entry Period and will be generally described online or on air prior to selection random winners. The approximate retail value of the prizes offered for an Entry Period will vary, but will not exceed $599.00 each and may be substantially less. In general, the items to be awarded will be similar to a tee-shirt, gift card, or clothing accessory based on discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person/household, throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Random Drawing & Notification/Acceptance: On or about the day after the end of each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) Random Drawing will be held, from among all eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period, in order to select Prize winners. Sponsor will conduct fifty-two (52) separate Random Drawings throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of being selected as a potential Prize winner are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Potential winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to accept a Prize and be confirmed as Official Winner(s). Potential winners will be notified by Sponsor via email, on or about the same day as the random weekly drawing. Upon notification or notification attempt, a potential Prize winner will be required to respond and accept or reject the Prize within fourteen (14) business days of such notification or an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected in a Random Drawing from among remaining eligible Entries from the applicable Entry Period. Furthermore, a potential Prize winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of acceptance, eligibility, liability and publicity release (where legal) within seven (7) calendar days after being provided such document by Sponsor, otherwise the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize winner, will be selected via a Random Drawing from among remaining eligible Entries from the applicable Entry Period. If notification attempts for a potential Prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential Prize winner does not comply with these Official Rules, such Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries from the corresponding Entry Period. Return of any correspondence via email as undeliverable will result in disqualification of potential Prize winner and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period. All prizes are non-refundable and on-transferable except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.The prize carries no warranty other than that offered by the manufacturer. Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Once a prize has been delivered to a winner, all liability for any loss or damage, including any property damage, personal injury, or death to the prize winner or any third party shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner and the prize winner shall indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates for any claims therefore.By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to be responsible for all federal, state, local, or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize.
- General Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Twitter account used at time of entry and the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be declared the potential Prize winner. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event that any provision(s) of these Official Rules shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Limitations of Liability: Entrants, by participating in the Sweepstakes, release and agree to hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or action of any kind whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death and bodily injury, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, including participating in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, whether sponsored, held by, or paid for by a third party or by Sponsor. Each entrant agrees to indemnify Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes. Additionally, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered entries; or for any virus contracted by an entrant’s computer through participation in the Sweepstakes, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by computer or Internet malfunction or interference, tampering, manipulation, weather or natural disaster, acts of war, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation; or for failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement on air of Selected Winners, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or inaccessible or unavailable network, server, wireless service, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person or entity. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods or third-party software or website or any other devices which subvert the entry process will void all entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, virus, bug, worms, unauthorized human intervention or any other causes which Sponsor, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and post notice of the action at the Promotional Site. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select the potential Prize Winners in a random drawing from among all valid, non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to termination, if any, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
- DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- Winners’ List: For a list of winners of, available after each Entry Period has ended, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with 15 days after the end of each Entry Period to: IFC Game Night Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o IFC TV, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.
- Sponsor: IFC TV LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY, 10001.
Mandatory For Print/TV:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN PR AND WHERE PROHIBITED. IFC Game Night Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 US or DC, 18 or older. Begins 12:00 am ET on January 10, 2019 and ends 01:00 am ET on December 27, 2019. To enter, and for complete Official Rules, including odds and restrictions, visit www.ifc.com/game-night. Sponsor: IFC TV LLC 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY, 10001.