As the doting mom to her precious Eric and a surrogate mother to the rest of the That ’70s Show gang, Kitty Forman (Debra Jo Rupp) has never shied away from telling it like it is. Here are some moments that prove she is the coolest TV mom.
10. Her “mom stare” is perfect for when your friend says something stupid.
9. She knows booze goes with everything.
8. She has no time for dumbassery in any form.
7. She has the perfect description of what the gang does in “The Circle”.
(Mellow out with stoner wisdom from The Circle.)
6. She’s got everyone’s number. Even Hitler’s.
5. She knows that home is where the booze is.
4. And sometimes it’s all that gets you through the day.
3. She has a way with words…
2. …And a knack for the perfect burn.
(Watch more great That ’70s Show burns.)