Kelso may be prettier. Fez may be cuter. Eric may be…more Eric-y. But no one gave voice to the people on That ’70s Show more than Steven Hyde. With his bitter, cynical worldview, he was the snarky voice inside all of us. And that may be why we love him, because let’s admit it, he was a jerk. A wonderful jerk. Part of his charm was always knowing the exact thing to say. There was no conversation he was a part of that he didn’t win. With That ’70s Show now airing on IFC, we thought it was high time to revisit some of Hyde’s more memorable lines, from playfully sarcastic to downright rude.
10. He always had an opinion.
9. He’s spiritual, not religious.
8. He understands punk rock.
7. He’s an equal opportunity chef.
6. He doesn’t waste other people’s time.
5. He has an active fantasy life…and you’re not welcome.
4. He knows how to win an argument.
3. He was ahead of his time.
2. He knows what really matters in life.
1. He understands what’s really going on.
Get space-y with IFC’s Totally Spaced Out That ’70s Show Marathon tonight from 6-11P.