5. Miracle Max & Valerie from The Princess Bride
Behind every great man is an even better woman giving him the swift kick in the ass he needs. And let’s face it, there wouldn’t ever have been a Wesley and Buttercup if Miracle Max didn’t perform his miracle, which is wife made him do. Everyone, say thank you to Valerie.
4. Pam & Jim from The Office
After years of will they or won’t they, they finally became a couple. And there wedding was everything you would expect considering their coworkers and friends.
3. Ben & Leslie from Parks & Recreation
Everything about Ben and Leslie make us love them more and more. Not enough to get tattoos of them, but we’re close.
2. Pat & Tiffany from Silver Linings Playbook
Love makes you do crazy things. But Pat would have really been crazy if he didn’t ditch his ex-wife and go after Tiffany.
1. Harry & Sally from When Harry Met Sally
These two are the archetype of all great couples, on screen or off.