Let us help you detox from the weekend’s indulgence in green beer and boiled meats. All you’ll need is a television tuned to IFC:
1. Have a steampunk tea party while watching The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Sean Connery’s final film airs Tues, March 18 at 5:45PM EST.
2. Get weird, Wonka style, with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Catch Johnny Depp as the legendary chocolatier on Wed, March 19 at 5:30PM EST.
3. Pretend you live in Colorado with Cheech & Chong’s Up in Smoke, followed by Cheech and Chong’s Animated Movie.
The trippy fun starts Thurs, March 20 at 6:30PM EST, leading into an all-new Portlandia at 10PM .
4. Develop an irrational fear of fog and zombie lepers.
Watch John Carpenter’s horror classic The Fog, Friday, March 21 at 6PM EST.
5. Go to bed with the citizens of Portlandia.
Catch the encore of a brand new episode on Sunday, March 23 at 11PM EST.