21. He Hates Jim Belushi
Cross relates an unpleasant story from the set of Destiny Turns On The Radio.
22. Things to Do When You’re Bored
Also from his book, marveling at the possibility of getting bored in this day and age.
23. Impersonating Pootie Tang
Pootie Tang wouldn’t stand for this. Sa da tay! Sine you pitty on the runny kine.
24. Minion in Megamind
A lot of people liked “Megamind” a lot. He plays a fish on a robot gorilla body. Okay.
25. Cooking on Comedy Bang! Bang!
It’s all in green screen as well, for special effects purposes. He knows how to make food.
26. Jeepers Creepers, Semi-Star
A fantastic Mr. Show parody of Jesus Christ Superstar where the Messiah is actually a noncommittal slacker. It’s really brilliant.
27. Three Times One Minus One
Bob and David’s essential R&B mojo is in full effect. Eww. Girl. Eww. Maybe he IS the real Pootie T.
28. Ronnie & Kayla’s Date Song
In Run Ronnie Run, the TTOMO busts out some mad lyrics, yo. Damn! This night will be rememberful!
29. Taking on Scientology & Mormonism
In the midst of questioning the logistics of heaven, Cross also sticks it to the famously litigious L. Ron Hubbardites and the Mormons.
30. Mocking Rape Culture and Religious Frauds
There’s nothing more satisfying than fundamentalists eating crow.