Normally this is where we would say something super clever. But this line up is so good this week, there’s no need. Check it out:
1. Improve your nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills…
Napoleon Dynamite is on Tuesday at 10:30pm EST.
2. Pull up a couch and wait for Daniel Day Lewis to find you. (He will.)
The Last of The Mohicans is on Wednesday at 10:45pm EST.
3. Remind yourself to get in shape. (When the zombie apocalypse comes, there’s no guarantee the dead will stick to walking.)
28 Weeks Later is on Thursday night at 11pm EST, following an all-new Portlandia.
4. Laugh so hard that you’ll need a plastic surgeon to remove your smile.
National Lampoon’s Vacation is on Friday at 6:54 pm EST.
5. Breathe a sigh of relief that your boss is nothing like Jack Nicholson.
Catch The Departed Sunday at 5pm EST.