Actress Jennifer Lawrence has had an amazing last couple of years, breaking on the scene with 2010’s “Winter’s Bone” and keeping her presence known with films like “X-Men: First Class,” “The Beaver” and “The Hunger Games” mega-franchise. Her latest film — a little thriller named “House at the End of the Street” — was actually filmed prior to “Hunger Games” but is now arriving in theaters courtesy of director Mark Tonderai.
To get the low-down on his home invasion pic, we recruited the helmer for our Call-In Commentary series, where filmmakers provide narration to their movie trailer. In the video below, Tonderai takes you inside the trailer, giving behind-the-scenes anecdotes as he walks through the scenes. Check it out below. “House at the End of the Street” is currently in theaters.
MORE CALL-IN COMMENTARIES:
– Watch the “Looper” trailer with writer-director Rian Johnson
– Watch the “For a Good Time, Call…” trailer with writer-director Jamie Travis
– Watch “The Babymakers” trailer with director Jay Chandrasekhar of Broken Lizard
– Watch the “Robot & Frank” trailer with director Jake Schreier
– Watch the “Iron Sky” trailer with director Timo Vuorensola
– Watch “The Imposter” trailer with director Bart Layton