You probably wouldn’t be surprised to learn that “Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie” is just as absurd as the rest of their trademark comedy; after all, the pair traffic in WTF-brand humor. And that’s precisely what we get with the duo’s first feature film, where two guys (natch) get a billion dollars to make their first movie, and then proceed to blow it all. Fresh out of funds, they do the natural thing…buy a failing shopping mall that’s ravaged by an angry wolf.
With all that in mind, we asked Tim and Eric to record a Call-In Commentary for us, where filmmakers provide narration to their movie trailer. They agreed, and one technical malfunction later, we have the below video to share with you. We could try to describe what happens, but it’s better if you just take a gander below. “Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie” opens in theaters tomorrow.
MORE CALL-IN COMMENTARIES:
– Watch the “Boy” trailer with writer-director Taika Waititi
– Watch “The Forgiveness of Blood” trailer with writer-director Joshua Marston
– Watch the “Act of Valor” trailer with directors Mike McCoy & Scott Waugh
– Watch “The Way” trailer with writer-director Emilio Estevez
– Watch the “Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance” trailer with directors Neveldine & Taylor
– Watch the trailer for the Oscar-nominated “Bullhead” with writer-director Michaël R. Roskam