Here’s the just-released music video for “Zero“, the lead single off the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s brand new album, It’s Blitz, which just came out yesterday. (Yeah Yeah Yeahs moved up the release date due to all the internet leakage.)
Here are 10 Reasons Why I’m Liking “Zero”:
10. English subtitles.
9. Love what’s behind the curtain.
8. When Karen O forms a zero with her hands, she’s also forming her last name.
7. Karen O in pants!
6. Karen O in sneakers! (Pants and sneakers give Karen O that vintage, NYC-punk vibe).
5. Love that Karen O is wearing her KO jacket the right way. On the cover of SPIN she dawns it backwards–lookin’ kind of like Kriss Kross.
4. Love music videos shot in grocery stores!
3. Also love when performers get inside of grocery carts (ain’t that right Thom Yorke?).
2. Chinatown–when it’s NOT crowded.
1. Nick and Brian, c’mon, I’d never forget about you.
“Zero,” Yeah Yeah Yeahs