No one watches more TV and movies than a pothead. It’s simply not possible. And yet, far too often, they’re underrepresented in pop culture. There is actually popular entertainment with no stoners at all! Thankfully, the good, highly stoned people behind our favorite movies and shows throw us real life Cheech and Chongs a bone every now and again, squeezing in life lessons that only we’ll understand. Here are a few things we learned from our favorite stoner movies and TV shows that only make sense if you’re sucking on a bong while watching them.
15. Clown cars got nothing on us when we hot box.
14. You can dance like no one’s watching. We’ll dance like no one is driving.
13. Sometimes weed is your first (and last) resort.
12. Everyone knows you’re high. Literally everyone.
11. Saying goodbye can be the hardest part of all.
10. Weed gives us reflexes like a cat.
9. Whipped cream is perfect for every situation.
8. Some rivalries date back to the dawn of time.
7. Whipped Cream Head should be feared.
6. Anything can be a bong. Literally anything.
5. Everyone always, er, misunderestimates us.
4. Weed makes us more responsible.
3. Every time is pizza time.
2. It’s important to have standards.
1. It’s not a problem. It’s a lifestyle choice.
Happy 4/20 from That ’70s Show!