For a chance to win IFC’s Noodle Monster Contest, post a photo showing how you enjoy ramen with the hashtag #NoodleMonsterContest on your Twitter or Instagram.
The grand prize winner will be announced on-air during the Portlandia season finale on Thursday, March 24.
Tune in to the epic season finale of Portlandia (and prepare for an instant ramen-craving) on Thursday, March 24 at 10pm ET/PT only on IFC.
IFC TV LLC
IFC NOODLE MONSTER (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to entrants who, at the time of entry (a) are natural persons who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, (b) have a Twitter or Instagram account, and (c) are 18 years of age or older. If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence, permission of a parent or guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, officers and directors of IFC TV LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of such employees are ineligible. This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 AM New York City, New York, USA local time (EST Time) on Monday March 7, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM EST Time on Monday March 21, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, post a photo to Instagram or Twitter that depicts the account holder’s creative interpretation of what a noodle monster would look like with either Ramen or Pasta noodles using the hashtag #NOODLEMONSTERContest (each, an “Entry”). The photo must be your own original photography. You must be a member of Twitter or Instagram in order to participate. Go to www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com to open a free account if you do not already have one. Your Twitter and Instagram accounts must be set to the “public” setting. Enter as often as you like, however, each photo must be unique. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that an entrant has submitted any photo that is not substantially different than another submission, the entrant and/or his Entry (as defined below) may be disqualified. All Entries must be received by Sponsor prior to the end of the Entry Period. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will be ineligible.
In order for a photo to qualify as an Entry, such photo:
MUST contain the following text in the comment field: #NOODLEMONSTERContest
MUST be the entrant’s original idea. The photo MUST NOT copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source or have previously been published commercially or submitted in or won any sweepstakes or contest.
MUST NOT include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness. If the Entry contains an identifiable person other than the entrant who submitted the Entry, by submitting the Entry, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the Entry as outlined herein.
MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes any third party’s intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. Without limiting the foregoing, Entry submissions must not include third-party trademarks, logos, except those of Sponsor.
MUST NOT include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in this Sweepstakes in any online social sharing interaction that references the Sweepstakes or is used to obtain entries in connection with this Sweepstakes. At a minimum, the hashtag #NOODLEMONSTERCONTEST must be included in all social media communications sent pursuant to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Sweepstakes while engaging in any online social sharing interaction during the Entry Period.
Entries that do not include any required disclosures or hashtag will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated and/or third party Entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, Instagram account or Twitter account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or Entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules will void that participant’s plays and/or Entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent Instagram/Twitter account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, data, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
4. DRAWING: At the end of the Entry Period one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. WINNER REQUIREMENTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees and consents that Sponsor and its designees may use the entrant’s Sweepstakes entry photo, Twitter and/or Instagram name or handle (ID), message, caption, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant will indemnify Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
6. NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified via Twitter or Instagram from the IFC TV, LLC social media account and must contact Sponsor within 48 hours to accept or decline the prize. If a potential winner does not timely respond or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. In order to receive the comment notification, the potential winner’s device and Instagram settings must be set to receive push notifications. Upon prize forfeiture, no payment or other compensation will be made to the original potential winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
7. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 10 year supply of Ramen Noodles Approximate retail value (“APR”) of Grand Prize is $2000. If potential winner cannot accept a prize (or portion thereof) as stated, prize may be forfeited in its entirety. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of any prize, except by Sponsor who reserves right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
8. ODDS: Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, circumvention of the rules by one or more entrants, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway, the uploading or processing of entrants, or in any giveaway-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any material associated with the giveaway. By participating in this Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, prize suppliers and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the giveaway or resulting from the winner’s participation in the giveaway, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners available after March 24, 2016 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by Friday April 1, 2016 to IFC TV LLC c/o Emily Menez “Winners List”, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.
12. SPONSOR: IFC TV LLC 11 Penn Plaza, New York NY 10001
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. For Official Rules and how to enter go to www.IFC.com/NoodleMonster. Sweepstakes starts 3/7/165 at 6:00 AM ET and ends 3/21/16 at 11:59 PM ET. Open to legal residents of the U.S., age 18 or older. Void where prohibited by law.