This week on Maron, Marc continues to pull himself out of his funk with a new therapist. And while this would be very familiar territory, our battered hero also runs into his ex-wife which complicates matters, to say the least.
1. This is like telling Jordan he should play basketball professionally:
2. But at least Marc’s honest with his new young therapist…
3. The glorious benefit of hitting rock bottom.
4. You can find yourself in the most unusual places after a bender.
5. But it’s important to remain confident even in the face of guaranteed failure.
What happened to Dave Anthony this week is so awkward, it’s too hot for GIF-ing. You’ll have to watch the latest episode of Maron right now to see what you missed.