The Walking Dead doesn’t return until Sunday, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend the rest of the weekend zombie-free. In fact, there are zombie movies you can stream right now. So, put off work, studying or whatever else it is that you’re supposed to be doing and dive into the world of the undead.
5. Experience the critically-acclaimed, soon-to-be cult classic, Mulberry Street.
4. Watch Béla Lugosi practice freaky voodoo in White Zombie.
3. Swoon over Brad Pitt’s long locks and loosely-hanging scarf in World War Z.
2. Witness the master of horror at work in George A. Romero’s Day of the Dead.
1. Double-up on Romero with his timeless classic Night of The Living Dead.
Watch a clip from an upcoming episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! featuring The Walking Dead‘s Steven Yeun: